Nominations for the “Best Feature Length Horror Screenplay” Award
- “The Old Mill Town” by screenwriter Skip Shea
- “The Man in the Middle of the Desert” by screenwriter Greg Sisco
- “Hell is for Children – Dead-Souls” by screenwriter Tom Rico
- “Blood Knots” by screenwriter Gregg Malkoff
- “Vaccination” by screenwriter Ward Edmondson
Each of these five Feature Length Horror Film Screenplays have been recognized by the Horror Films in Hotlanta 2017 judges as the best of the best for their outstanding creativity, stories and characters.